Thursday, July 15, 2010

Choosing and Using a Full Face Mask

I have recently viewed Hammerhead Press's New Video Choosing and using Full Face Masks WOW, I wondered after watching it if I would receive a certification in diving Full Face Masks. The Producers Steve and Kristine Barsky are no strangers to doing something right. Choosing and Using a Full Face Mask covers everything you need to know and more. Bonus section included!

The one of the many times I donned a Full Face Mask.


This Band Mask was used for a Brooks Photo shoot, my alma mater. I know the living legends of designing diving helmets Bev Morgan, Bob Kirby, Bob Ratcliffe three of the top commercial helmet designers

If you want first hand information on Choosing and Using a Full Face Mask turn to Hammerhead Press and there is lots of professional footage with Force Fins in the video.

If you want to chat with another personal friend who can give you a quick heads up contact Blair Mott at Force Fin.

No comments: