Monday, May 24, 2010

Follow the Ocean Futures Society Team

As many of you know I have a special connection with Jean- Micheal Cousteau and Ocean Futures Society.
Jean- Micheal Cousteau diving the Fins made especially for his team. The OPS Force Fin.

Force Fin as well as myself personally have been long time supporters of all their efforts and adventures towards marine science and education. Most of them not only live in the same town as I do, but I am good friends with most of the team members and staff. I have been following the Ocean Futures Society Expedition Team while they have been documenting the Oil Disaster in the Gulf of Mexico.

I believe it is important for us to gather as much information about such a disaster and having the good people from Ocean Futures Society on the front lines has has been exciting to watch and read about their encounters.
Tonight on the "CBS Evening News with Katie Couric" will feature some of the underwater video that the team has gathered so don't miss it. If you don't have TV that is OK because they will be showing the video on their websites! Good luck to the entire OFS Team, we are thankful for all your hard work!

No comments: