Friday, April 2, 2010

Celebration of Life

Celebration of Life
My father engraves the patented numbers on the Original Force Fin that came out the first Santa Barbara Force Fin head quarters in 1981.

Gordan Evans was a solider, Husband, Father and a remarkable Artist who contributed to my love for the Ocean, Art, Design and so much more...


Following a short illness my father Gordan Evans recently left this earth to join my mother and remain close to me only in spirit. Thank you for all your condolences and I look forward to sharing more of his work with everyone.

2 comments:

Nina Murphy said...

We were so sorry to read of Gordon's death. He really was "green" before it became a fad. I remember that before Betty died, she didn't want to see people. Gordon didn't want to see them after death either! (No disrespect intended!) They were beautiful together and now they are again - together. Godspeed. Nina and Richie Murphy

Green Tea Party said...

Gordon had the best laugh.
He was always fun to be and share a glass of wine.
He will be missed.
Bob Mayo