Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Favorite Fitness swimming Fin

I have used the Adjustable Slim Fin for over a decade , but it was the last 10 years that I have used it 5 days a week in the Los Banos pool to start my mornings. It is called the Adjustable Slim Fin because it adjusts over the bridge of your foot to your size or to the varying foot sizes and equipment combos that are found in team settings and in different environments.



Similar to all of the models in the Adjustable Force Fin line, once the fin is adjusted to your foot- there is no more adjustments. Now if I wanted to use my same fins in the Ocean and wear a aqua sock, booty ect I could adjust the foot pocket to my new foot wear. With a bungie heel strap standard, the Adjustable Slim Fin is my Favorite Fitness swimming fin.

1 comment:

Footwear said...

thanks for sharing this blog really nice and informative